Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Walk thru the loneliest Road

This aint d thing i usually do.... i dnt do much philosophy coz i hate it as much as evry1 reading this wud.... but life teaches u many things certainly many of them wud be for the first time... here is my new learning my new understanding

last few days a question arising within me who am I???  n wat am I????... i kno m nt buddha neither do i hav a bodhi tree but that doesnt restrict me from introspection... so i startd the most important quest of my life higher den Mt.Everest much deeper then Mariana trench... i started wid a basic understanding of my past my birth my family ...  may be dat was nt all i was luking for... den wat else???  cud  it the understanding of the origin of  Human race but then it wud require understanding of all sapiens blah blah... again even if i cud manage dat... question wud juz pounce back asking for understanding of  the creation of unicellular organism  which is the basic foundation for all  living thing's existence..... but then question juz gets bigger wat abt Earth?? ... what abt solar system and  wat abt galaxy??? blah blah..... my all answers were only leading to a much bigger questions .... not necesaarily quenching my thirst for understanding not anything outside but the person i am ..the person dat is  in existence for 23yrs now...

but den i came across a poem which used to be  on my school books the poem goes like this

You Can If You Think You Can!

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't.
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost,
For out in the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow's will.
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise,
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins,

                                                     Is the man who thinks he can. 


this poem answers the most difficult question anyone can come across in his/her life in simple way....
 You are wat u think ........so instead of digging the grave of your  past try makin a better present and better future... for u r d most powerful of all the gods creation So juz belive and you wil be everythng in your life....